Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rip offff

You know how I hate to complain (schnarff), but I'm going to complain riiight now.  I know, it's the best.
 
So I needed infills on my fake nails.  I thought I would go during my lunchbreak like a real city girl and go to the OPI nail place in Selfridges as a fancy treat.
 
So disappointed. I got infills, which would cost £15 to £20 in a normal place, but it was £37, plus a £5 tip that I felt obliged to leave (for some reason). They need doing again less than a week later, as the infills are sooo far down the nail that it looks like they weren't even done! AND it took FOREVER!! OPI don't use drills to file the nails, fair enough, but they LIED to me to say it would be less than an hour (in a normal place it would take about 45 mins max), it took over 75 mins and meant I was late back to work.

PLUS!! The polish somehow dried with bubbles in it?! HOW!? I am sad that it was so bad, as the girl who did it was lovely, but she was literally filing my nails comedically slowly. Remember in the Simpsons when Bart and Principal Skinner are stuck in the school and they lick envelopes to pass the time, and at the end he's licking them soooooo slowly because his tongue is so dry? It was like that!!

Waste of money. I need to get my nails done again, and this time I will go somewhere it's less heinously expensive, better quality, where they know what they're doing. I'm so sad my favourite nail company were so lame.
 
ONE star out of 5. Unbelievably disappointed.

11 comments:

Anna Rose said...

Yeah, unfortunately more expensive = better is a bit of a myth. Just like paid more = more talented is also a myth. Silly world.

Larry said...

So glad I'm not a girl.

Danny Pettry said...

Paperlilies -- you need to be a nail tech.

you'd be great.

Ivy_Adeline said...

Complain back to Selfridges!!

JeremiahRenne332 said...

85cc免費片播放 85cc觀看卡通 85cc免費影片播放 85cc影片長片播放 85cc免費長片播放 85cc免費影片長片播放 85cc免費影片長片播放 85cc成人片區 85cc成人區 85cc影片區 85cc免費影城net 85cc免費影片觀看108人 85cc免費影城短片 85cc無碼影 85cc無碼片 85cc無影片 85cc無碼影片 85cc成人片小澤圓 85c網 85cc網 85cc免費a片播放 85cc亞洲短片 85cc歐美免費影片欣賞 85cc歐美免費影片欣賞 85ccst 85cc免費影城倉井空免費影片 85cc貼圖 85cc成人影片看 85cc成人影片觀看 85cc免費影城倉井空 85cc免費影片線上看 85cc免費影城長片 85cc免費影片觀看長片 85cc免費影片欣賞 85cc免費影片欣 85cc下載 85cc% 85cc嘟嘟影城 85cc嘟嘟影城 85ccst無碼 日本辣妹片 辣妹的胸部 跟辣妹做愛 辣妹胸部影片 辣妹的胸部影片 本土辣妹貼圖 辣妹性愛貼圖 辣妹自拍貼圖站 辣妹本土 辣妹貼圖自拍

明宏 said...

什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。......................................................

仰士 said...

cool blog,期待更新........................................

淑娟 said...

hello~~........................................

Lyra Bird said...

Hey I thought you did your nails yourself! why go to manicure?
Here in Brazil, having your nails done is not that expensive, but it's money, you know? You pay around 20 reais (aprox. 8£). I've heard that in canada you oay around 100$!!! gosh...

韋于倫成 said...

More haste, less speed.........................................

志文 said...

aio 交友愛情館影片sexy girl6k聊天室尋夢園色情圖貼美女聊天室請認明aooyy com正妹貼圖正妹視訊正妹無名相簿的密碼sexav999免費影片星野亞希充氣娃娃星野亞希個人資料星野亞希t恤星野亞希t星野亞希走光星野亞希資料星野亞希裸照星野亞希寫真集 sneaker lover星野亞希寫真集 完全 copy星野亞希寫真集bt下載視訊 辣妹美女 視訊a片免費試看avdvd視訊甜心寶貝av貼片區視訊交友av168818 成人girl5320微風成人情色 網成人圖片77p2p影片區utobe影片成人文學情色遊戲s18x色片情人視訊聊天非常好色6 0下載正妹日報成人版成人交友獸皇影片分享區avooo影音1111視訊5278論壇5278影片網