Monday, January 18, 2010

Week two

Week Two!

This has been such a busy week- it snowed lots, then all the snow melted. I still didn't do any painting but I DID do some drawing, which I will try to post scans of tomorrow. I made a video which subsequently got spotlighted on youtube, which is cool. I went to Ikea and bought myself a double bed!! I'm so excited to have a brand new bed that I bought for myself to my own specifications. It's getting delivered tomorrow hooray!!

I watched a couple of films Half Baked (it was ok), GI Joe (worst thing ever), and half of Slumdog Millionaire (which I won't go into again here). We got a DVD in the post (my housemate is a member of one of those netflix things) but it's a David Lynch film so I'm not holding my breath to be entertained. Haha I sound like such a grouch.

I've decided to change my video day to Thursday and painting/drawing/making day to Friday, so I have Friday to finish off whatever I made on Thursday if needs be.

I've barely read any of my book, but I did buy LoveIt magazine... oh god what is happening to me.

3 comments:

Danny Pettry said...

Read, read, read.

Just messing with ya'

Your friend,

Danny

真的是唷 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!..................................................

evision said...

i've gone through this blog. i have found it really interesting and helpful. nowadays im doing my work from my home only.
and this blog is really doing great for me.and got extra income frm my home.
work from home