Thursday, September 24, 2009

Accounting

So today has been all kinds of exciting! (lies) I have been going through all my old receipts and bank statements and doing my accounts. I'm registered as self employed so I have to submit tax returns at the end of the financial year. I have a while til I have to do it, but I haven't even looked at this giant bag of loose receipts for almost a year, so I figured it was high time to get on top of it.

Oh my goodness, how boring it is! And that is coming from someone who actively enjoys filing. It's just tedium. Which is why I usually try to keep on top of it and do 10 mins of it every few weeks. It's just sorting out receipts, finding the date on them, working out if they're some sort of business expense (like blank canvasses, paint, video equipment...) and then putting them all in this ledger thing. It's usually pretty depressing because only then so I realise how much I spend on crap. And eating out!! I seem to have endless receipts for restaurants! I didn't think I led such a fancy life. Though with each restaurant receipt, delicious flavours flood back to my mind.

At the same time, I've been watching The Wire, finally! I don't want to look it up or find out about it at all because I don't want to read any spoilers. It seems pretty good, but so far it feels a lot like Law & Order: Cursing Division. Which is ok, I'm just waiting to be like :O .

When I got bored of that I started watching the new show Glee- a show about a school glee club, whatever that is (like a musical team at a school?) it has good and bad points... it seems like it can't make up it's mind if it wants to be realistic or just all out pantomime. All the characters read like something from a Disney channel TV show. Actually for all I know it is on the Disney Channel.

Blah bloopity... that's the stuff I did today!! And that is the kind of exciting news you subscribe to this blog for :P

More interesting stuff to come on here and on youtube soon!! Still waiting on my wig from ebay! I'm getting pretty concerned about it :( Where are you, wiglet?! and I'm planning another stickam painting day soonish! And have been trying to work out what illustrations to turn into postcards and other things for the Expo I am going to in October or whenever it is. And a few of my friends are having babies! So I want to make them something cool! Like a childrens book maybe!

4 comments:

ssjjrr said...

About the whole Glee thing... it is making fun of itself all of the time. It makes fun of the Disney channel, it makes fun of high school, it makes fun of everything. It really isn't supposed to be taken seriously at all. Just enjoy the comedy of it. It is hilarious.

Nick said...

You mentioned an Expo in October, do you mean the London MCM Expo? It's going to be my fourth time going :)

little me. said...

Oh wow. I love your header, it so very cute !
xx

smallawei said...

G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
男性性感內褲,性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,

性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,
性感內衣褲,性感內衣,
內衣,性感內褲,

C字褲,內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,
貓裝,吊帶襪,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,
SM道具,SM,

震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,

加盟,免費加盟,
網路賺錢,情趣加盟,
情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,