Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cupcake photos!

I meant to do this more periodically but I've only just gotten round to it and there's loads stored up!! These are some of the pictures people have sent me of their awesome rainbow cupcakes! (and some other random cakes too!) Thanks to everyone who sent me a cake pic! :D Hope they were delicious!

Iheartparamore13
Who sent about a hundred photos of them eating the cakes! <3
iheartparamore13 2

iheartparamore13 1

NKKnono

Awesome noughts and crosses cake and microphone cake!!
NKKnono 2

NKKnono 1

TheGreatPerhaps
Excellent addition of chocolate icing!!
thegreatperhaps 2

TummyRoad
Who made an excellent "collection of criminals and misfits" click through for the larger sized picture to see the awesome eyepatch and cigarette details on these ne'er-do-wells!
tummyroad 3
tummyroad 1
tummyroad 2
TemariRocks97
I'm getting so hungry making this post! Those look so delicious!!
temarirocks97
TelevisedBaggage
Lol sorry for not turning this photo around! I'm too hungry... must make cake....
televisedbaggage

MissMossXX
Who made these with her lovely nieces Elan and Eleri <3
missmossxx 1

missmossxx 2

IfAutumnEnds
who suggested mixing the cake with icing til it's all like a smooshy playdough consistency, then FREEZING IT to make cake-sicles! Ahhh this is such a delicious (and dangerous!) idea! I love it!
IfAutumnEnds 1
IfAutumnEnds 2

Lightangel103
Who assures me that these are brown, white and yellow inside...
lightangel103

SurfingNurse
This made me lol <3
surfingnurse

Oh goshhh thankyou to you all! sorry I took so long to post this! It took foreverz! I have to find some cake now!
If you sent me some of these pics and I got your name wrong or haven't linked you properly, let me know and I'll put it right!

6 comments:

Nitin said...

i have never seen soooooo many cupcakes in my entire life!!! :P

katie said...

i love cupcakes me!

indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

Nellie said...

thx for the idea!! I decided to make them for my birthday haha. these were mine haha!
http://i32.tinypic.com/20sfuh2.jpg

Isabelle (Bel) said...

mine isn't there but don't worry.. it didn't turned to be a cake... but a layer of colourful eatable thing

Isabelle (Bel) said...

didnt turned was GREAT!