Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm going to the BAFTAS :O


I'M going to the BAFTAS!
Didn't I already blog this!? I'm going! I need to make a video about it! I am so excited. It hasn't totally sunk in yet. If even half the people nominated for awards are there, I will get to see (and maybe awkwardly talk to!) some actual famous people!!
I'm planning on losing about 10,000 stone, spending a lot on a dress and shoes, and coming up with some sort of non-lame way of getting photos with all the famous people I can. The best thing I have thought of so far is to get myspace photos with them all? It works well on youtube folk, but actual famous actor people are probably going to be like 'ewww who are you? Get me more champagne!'

I tried to send Stephen Fry a message on twitter but I don't know if he'll read it/notice it in the zillions of messages he surely gets all the time. But if he did, and is now reading this, then hi!
If not, then I will look super weird when I dorkily try to talk to him at the actual ceremony.

I'm going as part of the group of people for 'Bryony Makes a Zombie Movie', the documentary about the Zombie film (which I AM still working on, if intermittently). Supposedly, I would get to actually have my own award to keep!! (hopefully not made out of chocolate). I will be able to do the one thing I've always dreamt of when watching the Baftas: put it on my face as if it were a real mask. Seriously, why does noone do that?! Assuming we win, ofcourse, which I'm trying to not get my hopes up about due to it being up against some channel 4 sex thing and the olympics. Whatever happens, I'm hoping to sneak a retarded looking photograph with a Bafta over my face, because, short of literally breaking into a famous persons house and stealing their bafta, I'm never going to get the chance to do it again.

12 comments:

Danny Pettry said...

Sounds lovely.

André said...

Don't forget to have fun!

NusaCat said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer zombie!

Jake said...

that's wicked. good luck :)

Leila said...

Awesome. Have fun!

DaleATL2 said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!

Son said...

Congrats!

nick said...

good luck there beautiful ;)

fengfk2008 said...

外觀;無任何情趣用品字樣,還可以超商付款取貨,方便又有保障。

Fictitious Psyeudonym said...

Here's hoping you have a wonderful time, and manage many of the non-trivial things you hope to accomplish!

Much love!

fengfk2008 said...

我自己也都是在網路上買的,現在由於網路的興起,讓很多不好意思去店面買情趣用品的人,多了一種選擇。

Doktoras said...

Fantastic, you let as know some inside info when you're back! :)