Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rose D'or Nomination!


Woo! Pete Curran, who was one of the directors on the Zombie film 'World Wide Dead' (which is still unfinished and I agree, I do suck!) emailed me to say that the BBC3 documentary has been nominated for a 'Rose D'or' award! I've looked at the website and it's true!! I have no idea what that means, or if I get to go there (as it's technically not MY documentary, it was made by Hat Trick, the production company), or who might win or any of it, but it's very exciting nonetheless! I hope I do get to go somehow, as it's in Lucerne, Switzerland! I've never been to Swizerland, and I would love to go one day. And obviously, see actual famous people maybe! If there's a way people can vote on it, I'll totally reblog and beg for votes :P

7 comments:

NusaCat said...

"Bryony Sucks!", the title of your yet-to-be-written biography.

I looked at the site too. Looks like Multi-Platform is a new category for them this year.

Niamh said...

If Skins or Britannia High beats you then I don't think the award means much.

Hema said...

LOL AT IT BEING UP AGAINST SKINS AND BRITANNIA FUCKING HIGH

Jennfabulous said...

dude, i have no idea what that award is either, but damn it, it's an award. i got excited when i got the "thank you for participating ribbon" for the science fair in 7th grade. this is most likely way higher of an honor i'm thinking, so great job!

Blaze said...

Hey, this is a fan from Portugal, eagerly waiting for your film. Are you still making it or it's dead? :/
I did want to help, but, living in Portugal wouldn't help at all.
Kudos for the nomination!

Infoholic UK said...

And now a BAFTA nomination too - Best Interactivity.

smallawei said...

免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣,情趣,AV女優,AV女優,煙火批發,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,小泉彩,小泉彩,情趣用品,鞭炮,live119論壇,蜂炮,情趣用品,情趣用品,視訊