Thursday, February 26, 2009

new video suckerrrrz

So I juuuust made a new video over on the Tubes of you, and I kind of forgot about how intense and fast it is when I post a video and there are all of a sudden comments coming in and 'FIRST!'s all over the place. I forgot! How crazy is that? I kind of enjoyed making this video, though it's pretty much 2 weeks late to catch any Octomom fame-runoff, which is what it was inspired by, atleast. It's so awesome when the first people who comment are positive about things! I think I let the assholes get to me maybe.
Anyway there it is, a video I made. Yup.

8 comments:

NusaCat said...

But are you planning to support them on Food Stamps, Social Security, and Student Loans? Nadia is!

IjAz127 said...

i must say its a "FANTASTIC IDEA".
KEEP IT UP. ANY HELP. IM HERE. COZ I DO LOVE BABIES. A LOT OF BABIES.
INFACT HUNDREDS OF BABIES. ALL AROUND ME.

Ophelia Mourne said...

I could tell it was a mockery from just the title. People that actually take the video serious live under rocks. srsly.

Daniel said...

Haha, nice hate bait Bryony!

RAJ said...

WEll thats a good idea. I will help you to do... contact me raj.horny@gmail.com

Thomas said...

This video amused me. The revelation was less shocking than the amount of lipstick/woman tool that you managed to fit onto your lips. Gold star, Bryony. A gold star filled with bunny rabbit love.

Scott said...

The fact that so many people actually took this video seriously really makes me sad for the future of humanity.

I imagine though that if you did have 20-50 dancing babies that it would look something like this:
http://s5.tinypic.com/e00pll.jpg

smallawei said...

免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣,情趣,AV女優,AV女優,煙火批發,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,小泉彩,小泉彩,情趣用品,鞭炮,live119論壇,蜂炮,情趣用品,情趣用品,視訊