It's been on the cards for a while now, as I have a cool place to move in to and all, but I just hadn't sorted out actually moving my stuff there, but now I have! Or, am doing it at the moment.
Hopefully none of my stalkers will find out my new address!
Actually, one of the things which I've felt has been holding me back a little lately in regards to posting on here and on youtube is the creepyish emails and post people send me. I've recently been going through some old stuff (as some of you know...wiiiiiink) in email archives and whatnot, and it's fucking disturbing. It creeps me out that people think about me and what I'm doing.
Anyways. In other news.... well I guess that's it. I don't know what my new videos (after the move) are gonna look like. I originally didn't want my computer and art stuff to be in my bedroom because I wanted for the first time in my life to have a room which was dedicated as a bedroom, with nothing else in it. But I have way too much stuff for that to happen, and my desktop computer is going to have to be in there. It's not a huge room so I don't know where it's going to go :/
I have made a vague resolution to make a video per week minimum during 2009, so that I keep in the mode of it, and generally should come up with new ideas because it will be in the forefront of my mind a lot.
Check me out in the picture- those are all my bags and things that I'm taking with me. I know it looks kind of the same to most of the photos of my room, the messiness, but... shh
What I will not miss:
- my mum getting pissy with me for getting up at 3pm and wearing pyjamas all day
- my shitty zillion year old bed and lumpy ass mattress
- having to walk up a hill and get a train or two busses and a tube to get into central london
- it being weird when people come over
- not having a dishwasher
- being far away from my boyfriend's house
What I will miss:
- my mum and dads' cooking
- living with my brother
- sitting next to the fireplace
- our bathroom
- my room!
- my awesome kitchen drawers and countertop 'desk'/workbench
- easy access to all my junk/art supplies (still not worked out where they're going to go!)
- my wardrobe
- the garden :'(
- our awesome lightup kettle
- Digital TV
- free food
- the view from my window
- my sweet neighbours
- being super close to two shops that sell everything
- being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want to