Wednesday, December 17, 2008

feature this!!

WTF youtube featured my last (super sub par) video on the front page of people and blogs. Why??? I don't understand. it makes me want to post angry hateful messages to this effect on MY OWN VIDEO!
Ok not really. But still, I don't get it. There's much better videos on youtube than that one. Maybe they are trying to encourage me to make more videos??

I am thinking I should try to treat youtube like a job and post a video every week without fail! It would be nice to look back on, I think, and would keep my momentum up too. I have some ideas for the next one! so.... watch this space.

9 comments:

NusaCat said...

You're still famous enough in Youtube circles they'll feature anything you make.

For your next trick, give us 10 minutes of silent meditation on camera. I bet they feature that too!

JJC1138 said...

I think communitychannel has decided to treat YT like a summer job at the moment. Seems to be working out well for her (lots of views and such).

I'm glad that they keep featuring you. I thought it was really harsh how your subscriber "momentum" got knocked when you lost subs after the Zombie Jesus thing. Maybe they're just trying to help get you back up to your rightful place on the Most Subscribed list (I know it's not the meaning of life, but still, would be nice!)

rAm said...

Yes, I also thought that feature was.. weird :/

Poor indie film makers.

Jim B said...

It must be the new look.

Hint: Just look pretty and flirt with the camera and you will most likely top 2,000,000 channel views before the end of the year. ;P

AutomaticTLC said...

Bizarre....

ernestoibarra said...

It could be something random. I mean, YouTube could be randomly choosing videos with some popularity and featuring them... you videos are cool!

Faz said...

I think the magic of YouTube has gone away.

They just link whatever sorts to the top of the stack.

Jessica said...

Hey I was wondering this very thing (if you are going to post more vids). BTW, what a cool header you have. Inspiring. I should work on my blog more. *sigh* I hate it when things feel like jobs. So I don't blame you if you don't post more vids. Would be nice tho.

Jessica said...

hmm, yeah sorry about that last comment. I was going by the dates on your vids on your main channel page, and when I watched them all, and hit "view all" to see more, I noticed you have recent ones..like one even three days ago I believe. Sorry.