Monday, October 06, 2008

Messy Room!

check out how messy my room was when I woke up this morning afternoon:






Yes, I DO live in a bin.

Anyhow, I tidied up and did some work. I also made some things out of extremely strong smelling resin which has kind of made me feel woozy all day. Then I watched Kung Fu Panda (I liked it!) then I had some chocolate biscuits, then I had dinner and watched Antiques Roadshow, then I watched Garden State (it was ok but the 'I am SOOOO crazeeee' Natalie Portman character was kind of annoying). Then I made more resin things and made these pictures with some pictures by wirrow:

W6.jpg

W3.jpg

W5.jpg
Then I wrote this and now I am going to sleep.

15 comments:

Ray said...

You mean it didn't look like that when you went to sleep. :-)

larry fine said...

Fascinating....

Jim B said...

You could use more space. And it looks like someone just dumped everything in place. BTW, I have a spare room in a similar state of disarray.

NusaCat said...

I understand completely. I have more space than you, but it just means I can go an entire year before being forced to do something about the mess.

jadedconformist said...

I see your knickers! (Is that what you call them?) ;)

Grupo said...

¿Usted toma café en el escritorio de la computadora y las tasas se le van amontonando allí? creí que solo a mi me sucedía eso. Me pregunto a cuántos les pasa!

Who has the same problem: the cups on the computer desktop?

Bashfulbully said...

mmm.. messy room, reminds me of home.

Amelia said...

awww, your room isnt as bad as my room :P no way. mine looks like a graveyard for books.

JustJordan said...

i fucking loved Kung Fu Panda

Chris Dianity said...

My God woman you are filthy

jadedconformist said...

@Chrisdianity:

Yes - that's where the appeal lies.

Eshniner Forest said...

Is Tom Baker really on the UK Antiques Roadshow? Or did he use to be? I heard this but I'm not so sure if its an reality or not. hmm?

roGER said...

That is a messy room; thousands of teenagers have been grounded for less!

Stuey said...

Wow, when I first read this post I assumed it was a report about your room getting burgled. :P

Infrared Technician said...

Hmmm,Typical Girls room LMAO.