Monday, September 22, 2008

apt

The IZM is like two-face (who for me will forever be Tommy-Lee Jones). All day it's fine, I figure out how shit's going to work, I email, I reply to emails, I hear back from people, I deal with it, it seems manageable, it's all going ok. Then it flips over, I glance at the forums and it's this seething mass of anger and resentment and my inadequacy. I hate it.

In other news, I have been very busy, and things are moving fast. Something will be made in the next 6 weeks. Something.

Anyway the thng which made me open this blogger window and start typing was that I was looking through an old sketchbook just now and found this... I don't know if its a quote as it's not attributed to anyone, though it doesn't sound like something I would have said myself...

'UNLESS IDEAS ARE MASSAGED INTO REALITY THEY EVAPORATE'. And it seemed so apt. Like i said, something will come out of this. We created something out of nothing.

9 comments:

sal iovine said...

bryony this internet zombie movie is going to be the best thing ever. keep your head up high. this movie is going to be the grandfather of all internet movies in the future. it is going to inspire the whole internet community... that is if they haven't been inspired already. can't wait to see it.
-s.

httprover2 said...

Things may have only a virtual existence if they are not sufficiently energized. An old analogy is an idea in a potter's mind and the molded clay on the potter's wheel. And the mass sometimes seems to have a will of its own but yields to skillful hands.

roygbiv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magnulus said...

Personally, I'd just like to know what you said in your post in the "To Bryony" thread, because some kind of explosion in the forum server destroyed it before I could read it.

If you could be so kind as to re-post, that'd be lovely.

And if you're referring to that thread here, my points were pretty valid and were not given in any kind of a vengeful or angry manner.

Eshniner Forest said...

I say "right on"!! :)

JustJordan said...

trust me in the end it is definately going to be worth it. The attention you get from it is going to be a bit overwhelming though i think.

Frankie Ward said...

Hey its gonna be cool. I think anyway!

NusaCat said...

The quote is from George Nelson, an architect, writer, and designer who was a major visionary in the 1950's and 60's.