Sunday, June 29, 2008

FWD: I am sorry i can't marry you..

Due to my email address being out there for all to see, I often get lumped into people's email address lists, and as such tend to get sent irritating fwds. I am not a fan of the fwd, and will go out of my way to not get them, even threatening my good e-friends with violence should they send any to me, though sometimes... sometimes I come across one so nonsensical, so retarded, that I must share them with my friends. And this I do now.

SAD STORY...

There was a blind girl who hated herself because of being blind.
She hated everyone except her boyfriend.
One day, the girl said that if she could only see the world,
she would marry her boyfriend.
One lucky day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her!
Then she saw everything including her boyfriend....
Her boyfriend then asked her,” Now that u can see, will you marry me?'
The girl was SHOCKED when she saw that her boyfriend was blind!
She said,” I am sorry but i can't marry you because u are blind.'
Her boyfriend walked away with tears... and said,
'Please just take care of my eyes....'
so,,,,, he is the one who gave her his eyes
but,, she is too selfish blind.




WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN?!?!



Picture 3.png

12 comments:

Chris Bound said...

I think it's one of those self-fullfiling prophecies. You know, you read it and suddenly you wish you were blind.

NusaCat said...

It means the girl is a lying hypocrite, and the boy is a devoted idiot.

Hema said...

hahah. i guess the message is dont be a hypocrite but wtf? btw what are smores, i still dont know.. can't be bothered to check

--N-- said...

Why are people discussing the meaning of this? Really?

Eshniner Forest said...

You must read buckets of junk like this. golly.

Chris in the Studio said...

Its obviously just a beautiful and exagerated metaphore for unrequited love with a selfish and shallow person who can not or refuses to acknowledge or see what another has sacrificed for them.

Pablo Kickasso said...

I hope someday someone takes something that you poured your heart and soul into creating and holds it up to be mocked by the entire internet.

It took me three days to write that story!

You bitch.

Pablo Kickasso said...

Also tell your friend to stop wearing so much makeup, he looks like a whore.

Oh, wait, is he a clown?

What the hell kind of name is "Mark" for a clown?

What a douchebag. I hope he dies.

Dave said...

It's a metaphor for romantics who believe in unconditional love.

Dave said...

i.e., delusional people.

WildbillthePirate said...

Ho Hum! Another variation of the whole "Gift of the Magi" tale- except without the happy ending, that is.

jupiter34 said...

maybe an extention about the famous saint-Exupery's sentence "the essential is invisible for the eyes"