Monday, June 02, 2008

Awesome old dress patterns

These actually belong mostly to my mum- I like the super old 50s ones because I LOVE that style. Some of these my mum actually made (which is why we have them) and some I even still have!!
Untitled-2102.jpg

dresspattern8.jpg

Untitled-1105.jpg
This dress (above) is the pattern that my mum used back in the 70s or 80s to make the dress which I wore as 'Miss Teen West Carolina'. Ofcourse, I wasn't even born then.
dresspattern3.jpg
I just made this dress!!! Check the next post to see it. It's pretty fucking awesome, I have to say.

Untitled-1403.jpg
I WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN TEEN IN THE 70S AND GO TO THE PROM IN THIS DRESS.

dresspattern7.jpg
More of the dress patterns here.

2 comments:

Pixie said...

I wish my parents kept cool stuff like that. My dad threw away all his old platform heels and guitar pedals just before I was born :(

Eshniner Forest said...

Hot.