Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pee In a Bottle

I smelled a bottle of wee last night. I met with Poykpak who were really nice about how I have only seen one of their videos, and am not subscribed to them. They were awesome! I love them now *subscribes and hopes they don't notice*. Things are afoot, but I can't say just what they are yet.
Just now I went on msn and couldn't figure out why noone was online. Then I figured out why.

I slept in my clothes last night.

Right now I am drinking Mountain Dew, which, like cigarettes, is always less good than you build it up in your mind to be.
And I am eating 'Glenny's Soy Crisps'.

Last night I drank a lot of beers. The pee smelling happened outside when Maggie from Poykpak and I went outside and I wanted to make sure that the yellow stuff in the bottle that was placed neatly on the side was actually wee. Well it was. I almost pooped in her pants.

I love riding in cabs. It makes me feel special.

I jaywalked the other day. Infront of 3 cops!

I'm tired, but in a minute I am going to go to the Natural History Museum of New York (whatever it is called) and finally take some photos! I have taken about 3 since I got here.

OH! I'm checking the poykpak videos! They made that mario one that tons of people sent me and I refused to watch. Also Hipster Olympics! I so saw that one.

19 comments:

some said...

theHill88, Community Channel, Paperlillies and MemeMolly. this could result in the sexiest You Tube collab ever.

BadAlbert said...

I know what's afoot... You're going to star in the new Mary Poppins sequel 'The Revenge Of Poppins' where she comes back to rid a small town of a drugs gang led by a corrupt southern sherrif aren't you? It'll make Rambo 7 look like the telly tubbies..

Eshniner Forest said...

This post cracked me up. Ha! Quite fun.

taxi cab said...

You are special !

NusaCat said...

So, you're saying that jaywalking is actually enforced in the UK?

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

You're not put off by bodily fluids, then--excellent. If you stick around here long enough, all questions end up getting answered.

DLF420 said...

Jaywalk in front of me.
I'll arrest you!

(No I'm not a cop)

shakespere said...

To pee or not to pee...

Sunscorch said...

Oh, the humour implicit in Shakespeare not being able to spell his own name...

roygbiv said...

ooh "Shakespear"...there's another name for...

Ryan said...

It's spelled Poykpac you villain!

Also... when I saw the title I thought you were referring to a different 'wee in a bottle' incident that happened days after this and involved Taige, some 40's of colt 45, a small bladder and a long ride in a high class limousine.

Don't fret: I have pictures.

P.S. We all thought meeting you was a fantastic thing.

Your friend in internets,
Ryan Hunter

humanoftheyr said...

i just really like the title of this post

sissy_mo94 said...

You should ask some people in NYC if they can find the US on a map...

half_pint said...

nEXT TIME U J WALK DO IT IN FRONT OF A BUS
YOU WILL DIE RELATIVELY QUICKLY THAT WAY.

half_pint said...

ARE YOU THE FIRST TO COMMIT SUICIDE ON YOUTUBE?

21stcenturyfox said...

Hi,
weel, I admit, I do stuff likje that sometime and 2nd: URIN IS VERY CLEAN, SOME EVEN DRINK IT AND CALL IT A THERAPY. Well, but this is not the reason I am writing this coment here - by the way in "Germoney United". I just want to say, I loved the video on youtube (MISS WEST CAROLINA) I´ve just seen as a response on the stupid mapstory. I´ve you tune into my blog, you will see another video about "stupid fellow Americans", who voted for the most stupid President the US-Empire ever had - LINK: www.21stcenturyfox.blog.de
Best wishes anyway and vote for OBAMA, he is the best choice you have for the moment.
ours frankly
Frank-Reginald Wolff

WildbillthePirate said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2S-UGulpCo

BadAlbert said...

Give us an update then, go on, for us, the peeps, you know, cos like we deserve it etc. And I know I speak for everyone in the paperlilies blog reading world, when I say I'm tired of the 'pee in a bottle' headline (which would of course make a great police parody song but nontheless is now tiresome). I've stood up, I've said my piece, now it's your turn. Do it damn you or else I'll go in the huff, and even at 500 miles distance it ain't pretty. So there. And put the bloody kettle on while you're at it will you?! Jeez.