Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.

Excuse me as I go Molly-fan-girl for a moment.

I just had a total 'OH MY gOD!! :o' moment when I saw this:




At first I thought it was Audrey Tautou (aka Amelie) modelling for Chanel, ie, she was the new face of Chanel, and I am a total fan girl of Chanel so that in itself was somewhat squee-inducing. BUT THEN!! It turns out it's ACTUALLY Audrey Tautou AS Coco Chanel herself!! :o

Coco Chanel! She was amazing! I'm so excited!!! Look how hot she is!!

Ok I know noone reading this gives two hoots about this but I had to output this somewhere.
(via Catwalk Queen)

14 comments:

aspire2enquire said...

Lush poster

Eureka said...

Identical reaction when I saw it. It's genius!

Scott said...

She looks like a man. Not sure how that makes her hot.

Eshniner Forest said...

She looks nice.

ZombieJesus said...

Man hands

JustJordan said...

BRYONY YOU LOVE AUDREY TAUTOU! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE AUDREY! She is my favorite actress, and the only woman I would ever go straight for. My friend Alexis told me to go look at your blog and then when I saw Audrey, I let out a big gasp. Ugh, you can see other photos from that shoot on Audrey's myspace. There's a really great one where she uses her tie for a blindfold.

JustJordan said...

As for Scott who says that Audrey looks like a man. I will curb stomp yo' ass. Okay, that's a bit extreme. I won't do that but. You have no appreciation for art from what I can see by your comment.

Simon said...

design savvy women are hott

fergie said...

OOHH...the flossy flossy !

coco said...

Merci pour l'amour !

crazy-gabrielle said...

Squee! That looks awesome. Can't wait to see it. And lol @ coco's comment. Apparently she's losing her French after all those years.

Hema said...

hahah @fergie

thats brilliant!

wehkwas said...

your fish on the side remind me of sperm

Liz said...

I don't know much about Coco Channel, but I certainly do agree that Audry's hot- especially since she's dressed butch!