Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Times

My life is pretty great right now, I have had an amazing few weeks and the future looks bright!! I went to Brighton and had so much fun, I've hung out with my amazing friends, eaten lots of delicious foods, watched some movies, gone to Asda! I've had some meetings that might lead to great things, gotten some exciting invitations, spent lots of money I probably should have saved, met some new people, caught up with some old friends, eaten a bunch of fruit, made some great club sandwiches!

The sun has started to reappear after this long long winter. The clocks going foward has meant that the days seem longer and brighter and therefore happier. My skin is magically great lately, with nary a spot in sight.

Callianne being in town made me really look at london differently, and want to experience this great city that is at my doorstep.

I've been to a bunch of restaurants lately, and the other day I went to one called Garlic & Shots, which was awesome! Everything was garlicy, and delicious. I want to start a restaurant blog with my friends, but I can't think of what to call it. I asked people on MSN what they thought and some amusing names came up but none that seemed quite right. London Fridge was my favourite so far.

My sleeping habits are still shocking though, alas!

20 comments:

x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

"I've been to a bunch of restaurants lately, and the other day I went to one called Garlic & Shots, which was awesome! Everything was garlicy, and delicious."

Still not dating much, though, are you, Paperlilies?

JustJordan said...

Yay, I'm so happy to hear that you're happy. A cute happy british girl, calls for cute happy british videos!

If only I felt the same....

(dramatic pause, looks up to the sky pondering about the horrible thing we call life)

aspire2enquire said...

I think I may have to borrow this exact post for my blog because other than the Slyfox and the restaurant references, I'm pretty much in the exact same situation. I agree, it's awesome :)

Brian said...

Ahh Spring, its been a long winter for me also and a nice trip to a tropical place has really lifted my spirits. Came back to winter's last few days and am ready to enjoy some sun and warmth for a change!
glad everything is going great for you!

mhr said...

cheery blogs are the best blogs! glad life is treating you well.

Chris said...

Cherish those sweet spots in life lilies they serve you well in the hard times. :)
PS: Dave is a little bashful but I think he's asking you out on a date.

shatteredpiecesofmind said...

thats what i was hoping!
focus on real life, the world around you/close to you etc ... you are on the right track .. keep on going (well maybe except for spending loads of money ;)

Eshniner Forest said...

Sleeps for tortoises.

Johnston13 said...

Call it “Burnt Toast” then when you do places outside of your area or in other countries, you can be “Burnt toast: coast to coast”

--N-- said...

Urgh, city restaurant types.
I never go to restaurants, and somehow that makes me un-cultured? I hate eating out, I hate coffee shops. Ewww.

Sorry for using your blog as a rant box.

Garlic sounds sorta fun though.

Anonymous said...

English food is supposed to be horrific, but is actually quite excellent. Still, that didn't stop me from the weekly family meal at KFC.

SuperJV said...

here's to happiness :)

maliknant said...

Happy is good! And I agree that you have to take advantage of the fact that you're living just outside the largest city in Europe. My mate lives in Watford and he hates going into Central London, the mentalist.

Austincovello said...

Slow down. Tell me about those sandwiches.

ICapBDH said...

Love you latest vid. Nice to hear things are going well for you. I hope someday to make it across the pond to your island. someday, maybe ;-)

WizKil

Magick and Science said...

I'm guessing you're not in the least bit superstitious 'cause that little post is surely daring the gods ...

Magick and Science said...

mmmyeah ... I know ... superstitIous ... but proof reading what is essentially throw away interactive (well, semi-interactive) entertainment is such a hass ...

Sunscorch said...

The food blog should, in all honesty, be called Sugarplum Mountain.

Brandt said...

This blog entry made me think of the movie "London to Brighton." I thought it was a really good flick. Check it out if you get a chance.

CatchFlipsidE