Friday, April 25, 2008

Exemplary message

I posted my latest video and had to take it down immediately as the sound was messed up for a couple of seconds. Whenever I do that, someone inevitably messages me and asks to be added as my friend so they can see it, as the video looks like it's on private instead of been deleted.

Unusually for this blog, I present one of the most eloquent youtube messages I have ever received!

I have noticed that your recent video requires each viewer to be affiliated with you via a friend request. I believe I sent you one a while back. If you could accept it so I can view your new and exciting (of course) video, that would be splendid. Thanks in advance.

8 comments:

wirrow said...

accept my friend request at long last!!
i wana post fansigns on ur page and it wont let me

Pablo Kickasso said...

How delightfully urbane. Mmmm yes, rather.

DLF420 said...

Well that's too bad. He beat me to it!

Claudia said...

Wow, that's impressive!

Dave said...

When you cut through all the euphemisms and pleasantries, it still amounts to nothing more than: "I'd like to hit it."

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

ZombieJesus said...

Hmmm quite. Ta ta for now then.

timisthecoolest said...

it aint all that. your allways making something outta nothing on here.
make a fuckin vlog its been so long!!!

Sunscorch said...

First time I have ever seen the word "splendid" on YouTube.

Next on the list; "spiffing" and "glorious".