Friday, December 28, 2007

Shopping spree part 3.1

So, sorry, I meant to add these to the last post. Look at these!!! Oh man... they are like a pretty pony for your feet. I know that makes no sense but I don't care. They are beautiful to me!! They are about $1000. HAHA! man.. I could never bring myself to spend that much on anything, so I have decided to make my own. Dammit, I have a pair or black stilettos and some red paint. I am going to buy some ribbon tomorrow and make something akin to these. Sure they won't be quite the same, but I have no where to go in such fine shoes anyway, so what do I care!?

5 comments:

Nell said...

Just read your blog and am now shopping for shoes online (i have nothing better to da at 2 in the morn!) Am loving the idea of customising your own (am student and so skint)will have to let us know how it goes! Just please dont make them look like the horrid irregular choice shoes. My friends go crazy for them and they have load dont see it myself just think they are plan ugly!
Ok well back to shopping!
x

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's how Jimmy Choo and Tamara Mellon started.

Dave

Zackissuprisedbytheamountofupdates said...

Like most guys, I "don't get shoes". And to the extent that I do, I don't like high heels. I think they generally aren't flattering, and even when they do look okay, they just make me feel vicariously uncomfortable...

Poopoo the Fluffy Mammal said...

don't you feel you have a very empty, futile, nihilistic way of living now.

psycoticsinginchick said...

Wow. I've never been a shoe person myself. I own maybe 4 pairs, one black heel, one silver heel, one tennis shoe, and one flat shoe/sandal. And these are officially THE CUTEST SHOES EVER! (I had to even use caps lock for that, because I wanted to scream it at you.)
THE CUTEST! (Can I really express that enough by repeating it in caps lock?) I want them. I do. I'd have nothing to wear them with, because I'm po. I'm so po, I can't afford the other "o" and the "r". Most of my clothes are either hand me downs, gifts, or were on clearance for about 5 dollars. (only a slight exaggeration). But I still want them just to have them. Maybe I'll even put them on a showcase.