Thursday, December 13, 2007

Royal Stock shirts

I meant to make a video about this but STILL haven't made a vlog, which I was going to add it into. I suck, I apologise.

As you may or may not have noticed, there is a PO Box address over on the side bar, to which a few people have sent things (yay!) one of the best things I have been sent is a shirt from www.royalstock.co.uk Which is awesome anyway, but came in a printed pizza box! and had a small original art work in it too, AND a badge!! I want to design some too but as usual with anything I 'want' to do, I take forever in doing it. Anyway, check out the pictures and have a look at their website- I think it's a pretty sweet deal. All that for £15 is pretty great I think.



ALSO!!! Do you remember those leggings I was harping on about before? Well I totally got them.





If anyone wants me to pimp their awesome stuff, send something to me! I will probably witter on about it right here.

PS, I can;t remember where I put the box and art! Its somewhere so when I find it again I will post a picture of it. And you can't stop me!

20 comments:

WildbillthePirate said...

Briony,
LOVE the ever-so-shiny Disco pants! The shirt is cool but there are many interesting ones out there. I confess I have been tempted to send you stuff but Unless I Know you'll want it,I hold back. Look in the Post a few weeks from now, I might send you something you'll go for

Anonymous said...

Those pants have got it going on.

Cornelius Prime said...

The T Shirt looks cool and as for the pants - meerrrcccy.

Anonymous said...

oh boy. that last picture...

Anonymous said...

wildbill,

Why don't you look on her Wish List? If you really like her, you could buy everything on her Wish List for around $2,000. Surely, that's a small investment to help you win over a rockstar. Girls like when you notice things. It's pretty hard to miss her Wish List.

Anonymous said...

^^^LMAO.

Pablo Kickasso said...

Holy crap. You actually bought those pants.

Wear them in public.

I dare you.

I double doggy dare you.

zombiejesus said...

Yep now get your purple ass out to the club.

JJC1138 said...

Sexiest wink ever.

shadx said...

Those things are giving me flashbacks. Oh so sexy though.
Definitely club that with an old Joan Jett t-shirt and chucks (because stilettos would suck for dancing?)
Random thought: If MC Hammer wore those instead...

Kimberl(eigh)y said...

I LOVE THOSE LEGGINGS!!! WEAR THEM WITH A JEAN MINI SKIRT. Immediately!!! Ahhh, I want them.


That site is really cool!! i want to buy something... I WILL BUY SOMETHING.

tejayce said...

finally .. the leggings! :)

try out some combinations soon[kims suggestion sounds interesting :)] to counter the "lost in the closet" effect. i think you need some real eyecatcher as a top, to counter the leggings.
they really look great .. actually better than on the promotional pictures you posted.

enjoy :)

Zack said...

the hair looks like scars on your face. you look sort of like the cut up whore in Unforgiven. umm, that is all. <3

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice deal.I remember a Paperlilies Logo or banner or something that could look good on a Shirt. So why don't you give it to them (for a small Commission) and see how it sells.
I just love the way you can have a laugh and don't care about the pics you post and yet you still manage to make it look cool somehow anyway!

Anonymous said...

yeah, nice curve, nice ass. oooh baby.

NusaCat said...

Just look at that body. Smooth curves, untouched by age. Creamy texture, classic styling. (Good lines deserve to be repeated, no?)

Seriously, the pants are hot.

streakfreak said...

Bryony:

Some of the items in your Wish List won't even ship outside the US! Are you playing mindgames with us? Is that it???

CatchFlipsidE said...

My word, you look amazing in those pants!

guess who? said...

old saggy flaps is back! jesus. that thing has seen a lot of action.

ZipDudeAh said...

That last pic must have been quite an effort. Bent over in those tight pants with one eye open. Truly AWEsome! That pic makes me so glad I'm a guy! :)