Kim did this on her blog, so I thought I would steal it and do it for my blog in a myspace style.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. First job ever: Work experience at a toy shop. Which was freaking awesome despite my non-love of kids.
2. video producer working for almost nothing before being manipulated into presenting videos for products I would never be able to buy on my pitiful wage.
3. ADMIN! how exciting
4. graphic designer! (london and san fran dont you know)
uh... I have worked at both my parents places of work and also had a Saturday job in a pharmacy which I hated because I was scared that I would accidentally kill someone and it payed below minimum wage somehow despite being a national chain.
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Some Like It Hot
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Groundhog Day
4. Spirited Away
Times I went to the cinema (and payed) to watch The Faculty: 3
Times I graduated secondary school and got the wrong bus, necesetating a long walk in really hard rain along the motorway to eventually dry my wet through fancy suit under bathroom hairdryers before somehow falling though a toilet door... to see The Faculty at the cinema: 1
C) Four places I have lived:
4. uh... that is all!
somewhere else. Not London. Or atleast not the very end of the night bus route.
D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. World's Strongest Man
2. Have I got News For You
3. Never Mind The Buzzcocks
Shows I got obsessed with even though clearly for an age range lower than mine: Pokemon, Run Of The House, Sweet Sixteen, Life As We Know It. (many many more)
E) Four (interesting) places I have been:
2. Las Vegas
Countries I have visited: England doesn't count, France, Spain, Corsica (technically France), Germany, Belgium, Majorca, Italy, America..... the Isle of Wight!
Creepiest place I have ever been which I hated despite all my family loving it: Bishop, NV
Creepiest place we all agreed was fucking Psycho-esque: Muir Lodge on the edge of Yosemite. It had fucking tarantulas, people.
F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
2. Mail Delivery Subsystem
3. random people I don't know
Person I probably email the most: Kim
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Halloumi cheese
2. buffalo mozarella
3. fresh cucumber
4. chocolate in pretty much any and all shapes and forms.
(NB, I want to add like 100 things to this)
Top favorite food to hate: anything not identifiable in terms of meat. Ie, anything entrailey, fatty, boney, scaley, etc. No fucking kidneys, liver, etc. *shudder*
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
2. South California soaking up the sun and nothing else into my empty Hilton brain
3. NYC living a fabulous life of fire escape sitting on-ness
4. Missouri at Kims house to see what its really like! hah
Place I have visited the most outside of a reasonable driving radius from where I was living: Boscastle and the north bits of Cornwall. That is the best part of this country I don't care what you say. (also Abergavenny in Wales is very beautiful)
I) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Getting my visa (fingers crossed)
2. 888 YouTube meetup
3. life, darling!
4. getting more design work (fingers crossed!!)
In my wildest dreams, this year I would... travel across America and visit like 100 of my favourite subscriptions on youtube
J) Four of my favourite books! (I added this one):
1. Survivor by stupid Chuck Palahniuk (who I am actually totally bored of now)
2. Generation X by Douglas Coupland (or whatever by him, I can't remember)
3. Alice In Wonderland by CS Lewis
4. Jules Verne books (Around the World in 80 days, Journey To The Centre of The Earth, etc)
(edited- i was tired)
Book I have read the most amount of times that I wasn't forced to by school or something: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk (during my angry young man phase)
Favourite art book: Meet Mr Product
K) Four favourite artists
1. Barbara Hepworth (only cause I was reminded of her because of the sculpture by her stuck on the side of John Lewis in Oxford St. If you ever get the chance- go to her house and garden museum in St Ives in Cornwall!)
2. Pierre Et Gilles
3. Takashi Murakami
(I am so tired now.. I will probably change this later. If I remember. If not... then not.
Picture used to love and now don't care for: Christina's World by Andrew Wyeth
I am going back to bed.