Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pin Up Calendar For Vets


A lady called Gina makes calendars for US Vets in an old school style, and emailed and asked if I would promote it a bit- it goes to help Vet charities and whatnot. Anyway, she's hot and I love pin up style things (Vargas rules) so check itout!

www.pinupsforvets.com


PS, I might have to update this later with more info/more correct stuff but for now... this will have to do

EDIT: I don't mean veterinarians.... I mean veterans. Who fought in wars of varying legality and whatnot.

EDIT: That picture isn't ME!!! egads people.

7 comments:

Linear Zap said...

The pics seem to be classy... You can't go wrong with sexy pin-ups and american cars of the 50s!

Vargas is one of my 3 favourite pin-up artists as well, but I still think Gil Elvgren was the boss - apart from his distinctive style, he always managed to get some kind of humour in his paintings.

...And then there's Edward Runci, who is really underrated in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're just a regular Helen of Troy--the face that lauched a thousand ships.

May the "you're so pretty" and "I wanna hit it" comments begin. You finally give them what they want, and they're no doubt hyperventilating and choking on their pretzel sticks.

But, yeah, nice car.


Dave

zombiejesus said...

May the "you're so pretty" and "I wanna hit it" comments begin. You finally give them what they want, and they're no doubt hyperventilating and choking on their pretzel sticks

Now that made me laugh !!!

Anonymous said...

P,

Well, since it's not you, tell that girl to put some lotion on her knees. That's kinda telling, don't you think?

Dave

Kimberl(eigh)y said...

She's cute, and I love pinups! I'd totally buy that... for myself. :(

haha

tejayce said...

thumbs up for people with taste :)

NusaCat said...

Just look at that body. Smooth curves, untouched by age. Creamy texture, classic styling. It's not every day you see a 1956 Thunderbird that looks that good! Oh, the girl is cute too.