Friday, December 21, 2007

More self-stalking

JEZEBEL WROTE ABOUT MEEEEE (Ok, I did actually email them because I ho-ed out a little...)

Yay! loads of people are like 'meh' on the comments, and it seems to have provoked a discussion about accents.YAY Jezebel is my favourite blog!

One person in the comments said: "I'm freelance at the moment" hahahahaha!!!!

I AM freelance! GOSH! I just finished up a job the other week!


I also thought I would look at the ITN website to see if there was anything about me being on London Tonight, and there wasn't, except I read their (uh... kind of lamely cheesy) thing about it on their blog:

"Unlike Youtube's favourite hit - a young woman who happens to look like Britney Spears. Worth a look according to zillions of people. We invite you to join them, briefly. Steve hits it, one more time."

hahahaahahha okaaay.


2 comments:

crick14 said...

Yeah I actually got carried away reading the jezebel comments section, accents interest me. lol Could you enlighten me a bit about Jezebel? is is a UK paper or something?

Erin said...

I want to ho myself out to Jezebel, please advise!