Friday, December 21, 2007

I got the paper!

I got the paper!!
So check it out: I looked like a freak walking down the street with three of me staring back at me.The text about me is on the Daily Mail website (even though this is the London Evening Standard) but there is a bunch more in the article about BenLoka and someother people too! And a bunch of people on this box at the bottom. I am kind of bummed that they didn't put my youtube URL on there but whatever.

This picture sucks. The people listed are:
Miaarose
anonygirl1
benloka
smivadee
eliseharris
nerimon
thebathroomgirl
givingitago
terrytheoddjobman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Money! URL? You're at or nearly at the top in every category. As soon as someone goes to Youtbue you're in their face.

Dave

P.S. I just noticed that you pwned someone in Favorites, and that's really the most telling. Congrats, P. Later, I need to make some money before I go broke goofing off.

vclamp said...

This is why I was so glad that you were able to muster up the courage to go to the museum one fateful year ago. :) Congrats.

CatchFlipsidE said...

Big congrats, Byrony!

WildbillthePirate said...

Glad to see you out there-Be Careful of what you wish for... Sorry about being a Bummer but I'm all-too-aware of what Attention can do to a person, Good & Bad.

SimUK said...

You're absoloutely everywhere... watching a video from my subscriptions list and Laurbubble holds up a bit of the article torn out of the paper... surreal or what!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sPgM1sXT0Hg

zombiejesus said...

Very cool Bryony you deserve it.
Simply put thank for all the times you have made me smile
Just don't forget us peeeeons *hug*