Monday, December 17, 2007

Do I want a green bag or a silver one?

I asked my e-friends and they said:

Molly:
SILVER FTW


MGPhenom:
depending on the msn list again are we?

I'd personally go with the green one... though without much background on the paperlily I would have instinctively said silver


visible_mode:
bag of....

?


Nathan:
which bag?

green no silver

umm green

maybe


SamProof:
ouu what kind of green?


jill:
?

hmmm

silver


Michael:
a ball bag


Zack:
green

i just read you blog about how you do what you plz for you you you, but u can't even decide on the color of your bag by yourself!!!!

your hopeless


damien:
silver

silver is the new black and so hot right now



I love my friends.

13 comments:

Jason W said...

Silvar!!1one

streakfreak said...

Gotta agree with Zack on this one Queen B... :^)

Pablo Kickasso said...

Yo mama wants a green bag.

No, really, she does.

She told me.

Anonymous said...

What Bag?
Your comments counter is dead as it says you have ZERO comments instead of the 3 i can see.
How sad am i to notice!

Bomber said...

I'll have Green please

Little Miss TBA said...

silver

Cornelius Prime said...

I'd have to agree with the StreakFreak you seem a little indecisive about this being decisive lark. That said green would be more conservative and I think silver would go better with "those pants".

JunkmanJim said...

Hey, it is JunkmanJim! How have you been? I sent you an email at gmail but you didn't answer. I am sure you get so much email, get back to me if you can. I am going to Joe's party and he told me you might be there. I hope all is well, looks like you are quite famous these days. I will be your agent, lol. Best regards, Jim.

ladadidah said...

I agree with Zack too. quite ironic really...and in a few days there'll be a blog about how people give TOO much advice. it's all part of being Bryony i guess. =]

and how does everybody know what bag? It seems to have just popped up randomly without any previous references... but i'd say GREEN!

peace♥

vclamp said...

The green bag with the big silver stripes of course!

NusaCat said...

Obviously you want a reversible bag, green on one side and silver on the other!

Anonymous said...

Both.

Dave

Zackers said...

lulz shoutout w00t! <3