Thursday, December 27, 2007

$500k shopping spree part 2: jewellert and watches

So we decided to allow ourselves to buy one necklace, one watch, one ring, one pair of earrings and one bracelet from our imaginary $500k. I knew the watch I wanted from previous visits to the Chanel site, but alas it is no longer available. It was a ruby watch that was pretty much entirely made of rubies. it was 'off the hook'.
But alas it was only one of 10 made (or thereabouts) so I will have to settle for a ceramic white one with diamonds around the bezel.

I am really picky about watches- I find it quite hard to tell the time on an analogue watch, so I MUST have all the numbers on it. It must have a fairly large face, and it must have straps which make the watch not move too much on my wrist. It also can't stick out too much from my wrist or else I will bash into things and it will irritate me when i am putting on or taking off coats and jumpers and whatnot. The numbers can't be different sizes or in some wacky formation. I really hate watches with a huge number 1, 3, 6 and 9. bleurgh.

So yeah, this chanel watch is maybe a little chunkacious, but I like the white ceramic bits and the diamonds for added insaneness.



White J12 with diamond bezel $11,950

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love that watch!

Anonymous said...

do you ever wake up in the morning and realize how completely empty and meaningless your life is. you've completely wasted the last six years.