Saturday, November 03, 2007

Too... much... candyyy

So even though they made me sick, I ate pretty much all of the Tangfastics. I didn't even really like them but I guess it seemed like some kind of a challenge one part of my brain set the rest of my brain: to eat all of it! And it gave me a tummy ache! I don't think I have ever really bought into all that 'too many sweets will make you ill' stuff that people say to kids, but I think it's true! (duh). I woke up this morning with a twitchy eye and felt like my insides were raw from all that acid stuff that's in the sugar on those sour sweets. Curse you, sweet tooth!!

So today I have sworn off sugar! I didn't even have any in my coffee, and I had a massive salad for lunch! I am practically the healthiest person in the world now, see.

I mentioned this blog on youtube! So if you are here because of that (I am guessing you are) then hi!

9 comments:

Neurasthenia said...

I ate like three or four of those mini chocolate bars while I was handing out candy and it made me feel pretty gross. Just a couple of years ago my diet was practically all sugar, I can't believe I can barely handle it anymore!

freakishidiot said...

erm i came on this blog from youtube and judging by the enormous number of comments you have got i guess im the only one lool

Anonymous said...

hi :D

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

What.. are tangfastics? Will you send me some?

KennyCrane said...

I swore off candy too after Halloween, but in reality I just slowed down to one or two mini Butterfingers a day. You have a nice blog here, Bryony. Best wishes with it!

Linear Zap said...

The sugar on sour sweets usually don't hurt my stomach but my tongue - they once made my tongue "burn" for quite a few days.

~LZ

Joseph said...

Hi! I LOVE sour candy too!

Joseph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.