Monday, November 19, 2007

Time to paint

Hahaha, so emo...

But no! I am not going to paint a black cat sitting in the dark with its eyes closed.

If there is one thing I have ever found to be a good thing for me, it is to just do things. Make stuff, go out, write stuff, paint...
So those 3 huge canvasses I have- they are going to be put to good use.

I have been planning this for a while but I am sure about it now- I am going to paint more 'Youtube Classics' and I think the next one will be a 3 by 4 foot painting of Nalts. Haha, I asked him about it and he hasn't yet replied, so who knows. I don't think he'll mind, atleast I hope not.

But yeah, I guess I won't have time until this weekend, and I am going to a Lego Party on Saturday, but this weekend, I am going to paint a giant picture of Nalts' face.

I want to start now, but I have done a fraction of the work I was supposed to do today and Friday, for tomorrow, so I best get on with that first.


I like the song in this video.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey :) What was the song on here? It doesn't show anymore :( I hope you're feeling much better.

Justin R. said...

Lego party? What's that?

tejayce said...

the youtube classics idea is great!
its unique and .. it just feels so powerfull .. maybe you get rich with the series in 10 years :P
never ever give it away .. and paint some real heavy YTstars in their most famous moments!

cant wait to see!

zombiejesus said...

Lego Party ??? isn't that something for little kids?
Or is it one of those things that just can't be explained as in you would have to be there ?

GingaNic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GingaNic said...

That song is by Greg Laswell... If I remember correctly...

Its his cover version of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Unfortunately it's not available over here in the UK (I think you can get it on the US iTunes... not 100% sure though)

Glenn Chittenden Jr. said...

You're going to paint Nalts? Well, he is quite a character. Can't wait to see which moment you choose.

tlg847 said...

"Mind?" This is Nalts we're talking about, right? When has Nalts ever not wanted publicity?

Looking forward to seeing it...