Tuesday, November 13, 2007

RIP green room!


I'm illlll :( ugh, I painted my rom this weeken. Oh yeah, not my 'room' but my rom. Ok no, that was a typo. I am too ill to hit the delete key.

oh and it was at the weeken.

Anyway, I painted my room magnolia. To anyone in the UK, you might think I am the most boring person in the world for choosing such a colour- it's the colour people paint he houses if they want to sell them because its soooo neutral. To anyone outside of the UK who is not familiar, it's basically a pale creamy colour. Here's a link to the colour (on colourlovers- a really cute/cool site!).

I am only half done so far, but next time I post a video you will be able to see it in all it's neutral glory. I was SO sick of that awful green. At the time I picked that green, I thought it was quite calm and low key. It was the palest/lightest/calmest colour I has ever picked for my room (it's been bright blue, had a navy ceiling, been pink, bright green walls, star wallpaper, etc etc)
. Not all at the same time.

Anyway, yeahI am sick so i might post a video on a secret channel!! and only let you guys (who read this) know about it!! teehee!

15 comments:

BadAlbert said...

Another secret channel? You're worse than I am. Although I got rid of all mine. But I still get the peculiar urge to create new ones. God knows why. Green can become quite overpowering and you get sick of it. I like it though, our old livingroom was green and it was great at first. It got wallpapered cream in the end which way much better. Yes...

BadAlbert said...

Haha! I still have 1 secret account left! Thanks for reminding me. *evil cackle*

Chris said...

lol I like the idea of secret accounts, adds to your mystique...

Simon said...

Thank You for the color swatch!

bigheadandtinyeyes said...

Great color~

Alexandrou said...

Its probably not good that youve changed it from green considering your sick, the colour green and being sick always seem to have a connection for some reason....hmmmmm. Anyway, YAY! Secret channel, sounds fun and kinky, Im in for sure! XD

Malik said...

I hate painting so much. And I had to do loads of it last year, right after I moved back in with the 'rents.

You think you're dull because of magnolia? I have never painted a bedroom anything other than white. And the brighter the white, the better. (It makes the room seem brighter to me.) IMO, painting bedroom walls a strong colour is psychotic.

Linear Zap said...

I've been wanting to get rid of my (bright blue) wallpaper for a few months... I might just go for magnolia or cream as well. It must be quite relaxing and "undistracting". And it'll go well with the colour of my wood floor!

JJC1138 said...

I think the title of this post is a bit risky. Blunty might come along and start saying that the room was never green in the first place.

Anyways, I count 7 YouTube channels that are (at least partly) owned by Bryony (and two of them don't have any actual videos). Can anyone else do better?

H.I.C.T. said...

.

My Room is in that color too :(

Chale... <-Mexican oral expression for discouragement.

.

hemma said...

wow how many secret channels do u have.. ive found 2..excluding the main one. i keep trying to find more.. ive only found the art one and xplx.WHAT ARE THEY??

Anonymous said...

OMG MAGNOLIA WALLS SECRET PREVIEW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nbvuRBg3bI

karen said...

my room is now a pale blue with bright orange polka dots, and even though i guess i like it still, i wish it was neutral too. like in those Elle Decor magazines with hardwood floors and a huge imac to match the walls. its so sophisticated. by the way, thanks for showing the colourlovers site, it is very cute!

Logan said...

You know what my favourite bit is? 'Fight for love in the colour revolution'. It's so inspiring, it makes me want to paint my room!!

onin8xoco said...

You mentioned the issue of being famous on youtube and the probability that this would not be the case now if it all started from scratch. I want to ask you, do you interact with other vlogers in order to push them a bit, or you have become too much involved with the managing of all the mails, comments, etc, that you recieve? onin8xoco