Thursday, November 29, 2007

Apologies...

I'm sorry to CharlesTrippy- he messaged and commented on the post about his proposal, and I feel bad now. I don't doubt that he and his gf are in love and all that, I just feel like you can't really buy into something so intimate when its all done infront of a camera. Plus it is so cheesy! And its combination with being on a reality show just kind of makes it even more exagerrated.
But yeah, Trippy is a nice chap, so I am sorry that I may have hurt his feelings. In person he is like a labrador puppy or something, so I really doubt that he actually did calculate and ruthlessly plan his whole proposal in as cynical a way as I guess I portrayed it.

I'm sorry Charlie!!

I hope you and your girlfriend have a long and happy marriage and have lots of babies and grow old together :)

7 comments:

streakfreak said...

The most romantic thing Charles could have done that day was leave that camera at home. End of.

Anonymous said...

German Shepherd?

Dave

Anonymous said...

I agree with streakfreak.

AutomaticTLC said...

Not apologize to the other guy. :-)

AutomaticTLC said...

Now*

Charles Trippy said...

I disagree. I think having the camera is something you can save forever. Are you the same type of person "steak fries", that wouldn't record your wedding either?

I think you guys have an issue with the whole proposal being online, which, i respect. However, you should respect that fact that myself AND ally wished to publish it online ;)

bryony - c'mon you know i don't hate you heh

bikenik said...

On-line marriage proposals, like stadium proposals (will you marry me so & so?) on the electronic scoreboard are in bad taste. Its like I have to ask you in front of thousands of people so you feel obligated to say yes.

Stinky fromage...