Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Have I ever stuck at any resolution?

No. I have not.
I started my new job yesterday!! It was fun!

Uh, I hate being cold, in November/October. I hate that the summer pretty much just didn't show this year. I HATE that. I wish England was summery all year long. That's why I want to leave and move to the desert or somewhere. I would love to live in Las Vegas just because it's so freaking hot. I think going to California made me feel like it was summer in February, so now my body and brain think it ought to be the next summer already, except it's not. It's winter. For like 5 months. Even thinking of that makes me just want to kill myself.

I have to leave in 10 minutes.
no, now it's like, 7 minutes...

now it's 5.

ughhh. *wraps up warm*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHats your resolution?

Linear Zap said...

I'm guessing "posting something on this blog every day". Originally it was my resolution as well for my blog, but...

Jess said...

I live in Texas so it's hot most of the year. Would love to switch places! ;)

X said...

South Beach Miami, Florida, or on the beach in San Diego, California. That's where it is, Paperlilies. The minute I'm able to do it the way I want, I'm there. Strike that, the second I'm able. It's all I think about. There's nothing good about the cold.

NusaCat said...

If you thought the bay area was nice, you should try coastal San Diego. It has never snowed here in my memory (unless you count the ash from the recent wildfires), I never need air conditioning, and rarely need heat. I did grow up with real winters and summers and I do miss snow occasionally. The 90 degree 90% humidity midwest summers I'll never miss.

xdeerheartx said...

I live in Las Vegas! I just moved here this past summer. :]

Linear Zap said...

I live in a place called the "Gulf of Morbihan", where there is a microclimate. It's hot, or at least warm, all year long...

We usually get a single snowy day once every two or three years... Don't get me wrong, I like the warmth, but a snowy week each year would be great.