Monday, October 29, 2007

Get away from me, kid! These halloween sweets are MINE!

No seriously, I totally am going to post every day!!

Even.... when I have nothing to really talk about (that I can talk about.... if you know what I mean....)

I have employment for the next two weeks! hooray!! *joy!*

Man, I am so hungry. I keep eating halloween sweets. Every time I go by the big tub, I take out like 6 or 7 and then eat them without really thinking about it. Not good for my insides! I love sour candies, but they seem to disagree with my ravaged stomach lining. One time in California I SPLIT MY TONGUE when I ate a whole bag of Sour Patch Kids (a kind of sour sweets if you are unfamiliar) and since then, sour sweets kind of carry a fear with them...

But I totally have to go and get some more right now to take a picture of them. And then eat them.

1 comment:

arydoo said...

I split my tongue with Sour Patchs Kids too, a few years ago. Outch. Now every time I eat something sour, my tongue hurts a little. Great, huh ?