Friday, December 01, 2006

OH NO!

dammit why did i send out bulletins all over the place and then post a really boring blog that doesn't make any sense?!

The next video i make will be about English Stereotypes, so if you have any questions about those, tell me them!! I will be answering such gems as 'what is a crumpet?', 'is it foggy all the time?' and 'what's the deal with the French?'. It should be good.
I mean it WILL be good! amazing infact!! I PROMISE!

I am currently uploading these music files to a different site, which has 29 mins left to go! i hope it doesn't decide that the files don't exist this time. When it's done, i shall be posting a link on here, so you should stay tuned! it may very well blow your mind.

Oh, 'Redskulled' says hes not going to sue me anymore. Though watching his latest video really creeped me out.

Do people have Mince Pies everywhere at christmas? I love them so much. But they are hard to get right- I'd say Sainsbury's do the best ones.
Anyone who eats them with a fork or spoon is a bad person.

5 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alan said...

What's the deal with us Froggies? Do you really hate us just because we colonized your country some centuries ago? That's definitely not the way to go. ;)

But yeah, I'd like to hear more about that.

~Alan

(We actually call you "Roastbeefs". Don't ask me why)

Insomniac Stacy said...

I am in Minnesota and we have mince meat pies here too for Christmas. They are great, and my grandma makes the best ones. :)

Johnny Creepy said...

I am extremely proud of you,
Hey for your next Video...
"What's the deal with the bad teeth in Englnad?"
That's a popular American Question :)

I didn't think about it, but you are right, there was something still Creepy about the last Redskulled video...somethings never change....

Take Care, and have wonderfull Sunday!