Monday, December 04, 2006

My new video!! Yayz!



Man this was a BEAST. I have two massive files with all the 'characters' singing the whole song all the way through, and then each of those is cut into a million cuts, each one is just a line from the song, so 'he had it coming' as a line from the song, for instance, has about 50 versions or something insane. I actually think i HAVE gone insane from making this, and listening to the song so much.
I hate it because i fluffed up a TON of it but couldn't be bothered to re-film it all.

Phew, i am glad i can free up about 200G of my harddriive now. At last! I was having issues saving things because there was literally NO space left! I have a few more videos i want to post but i will leave this one up for a bit i think. Plus it kind of fits with other events of late...

5 comments:

httprover said...

You really outdid yourself this time. I think you might have just set a new standard for YouTube.

Wiki says that Catherine Zeta-Jones got her start in London's West End.

worldinmyeyes21 said...

Wow!!! So you definitely came back with a bang. You sure can tell how much time and effort went into this. Simply Brilliant : )

DrLemur said...

I felt like I had walked out of a theatre without paying after seeing this. I don't think I want to know how many hours that took to make. Hopefully your hearing how much everyone enjoyed and appreciated it will make it worthwhile.

Jon Wedd said...

Hey Bryony! Two quick suggestions regarding this Blog and how to make some sweet Moola!

- You can set up Google Ads on your blog. It's pretty easy, and you get something like 5 cents per 1000 views or 1 click. I imagine you will get plenty of views, so it should add up to something.

- Have you thought about posting your YouTube videos on Revver also? It's an extra hassle, so it may not be worth it. But basically, when you want to show a video on your Blog, you embed the Revver vid, so that you can get paid when people click the ad at the end.

Ok, that's all for now. Keep up the great work!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.