Monday, December 04, 2006

Gold Crest: an explanation

Ok, the Gold Crest thing- its just some mix CDs which i made for my friends, kind of as a bit of a design project too, and sent them in the post- i thought it would be cool to post them online for my online friends... so that's what they are!! They aren't my music, or copywrite free, so....

i put the original covers that i designed into the zip files too, so you can print them out if you want.

The reason i have not posted my original cover for the 2nd volume is because you can't print it out (on paper)! its extra special.


So... that's what they are! I hope that answers people's questions!

Oh yeah, the name Gold Crest? I just thought it sounded cool.

IMG_3332.JPG

IMG_3331.JPG

IMG_2345.JPG

IMG_2344.JPG

4 comments:

DrLemur said...

LOL I love the explanation as a cover. Just moaning about circumstance. If I were your friends I would probably like that better then the most amazing cover on earth. Hilarious.

dooglus said...

> i put the original covers that i
> designed into the zip files too,
> so you can print them out if you
> want.

I didn't find them. I saw the cover complaining about the woman in the copy shop not being able to print the original cover, but not the original cover itself.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I really love the design:)

Remember Gold Crest? The milk they used to deliver at school, well my scholl anyway!